KPPM’s Property Management Riverside
Since 1982, we have been one of the most reputable and qualified Property Management Riverside firms and we strive to maintain that positive reputation. Our exclusive specialty lies in the property management of homeowner associations, including. single-family homes, condominiums, mixed-use, commercial and master-planned communities. We currently serve over 200 associations with approximately 40,000 homeowners. We manage associations ranging in size from 10 units to over 3,000. It is our goal to keep each and every homeowner completely satisfied with our service. We can do this by maintaining the high standards our company was founded on.
- We employ the most professionally trained and credentialed employees available. We go the extra mile to provide training to each employee ourselves. Our in-house Director of Training has coordinated a group of training programs for all employees.
- Our certified property managers inspect all properties at a minimum of twice per month. Each property is inspected thoroughly and we strive to provide our property managers with the latest technology for servicing our communities.
- We provide online portals for our clients’ to utilize. Homeowners can use this portal to view their account’s activity, enroll in E-statements and download billing statements. They can even make one-time payments at the click of a button thanks to our easy payments options including credit card and ACH.
- Board members can access their own portal to view scanned financial statements, governing documents, board packets, and rules and regulations. They can even obtain work order, violation and architectural reports.
- In order to provide a high level of service, all lien and small claim processes are handled in-house.
- We offer quarterly board educational seminars, which are provided to all board members at no additional cost.
At Keystone Pacific Property Management, we are passionate about maintaining our Property Management Riverside CA communities. We have been providing excellent property management service throughout Riverside County because we truly care about maintaining the value of your home. Join our property management firm and experience the difference that 30 years of experience can make.
Contact our local branch:
41593 Winchester Rd.
Temecula, CA 92590