We take care of the details so you can focus on caring for your clients
Selling a home in an HOA involves more than handing over the keys. Wrapping up the responsibilities of the previous homeowner, welcoming the new buyer, and making sure that all dues and assessments are square with the association mean lots of interactions, follow-ups and paperwork chasing. We’re here to help you balance it all. In the flurry of closing, we make sure that buyers feel at home in their new community, departing owners leave no loose ends dangling, and you have complete and correct documentation at your fingertips.
Expert Escrow Services for Southern California HOAs
Providing escrow companies, realtors, financial institutions and buyers with the right information at the right time.
Financial Records & Documentation
Rely on our full-service accounting department and experienced managers to obtain current documentation to facilitate smooth transfer of ownership. Meticulous recordkeeping and decades of experience overseeing Southern California real estate transactions enable us to achieve quick turnaround on tight deadlines without compromising the integrity of important information.
- 24/7 online portal with access to association documentation for escrow companies, realtors, financial institutions and buyers
- Resale demand statements
- Refinance/release of lien statements
- Association certifications plus all other documentation and support
- Preparation of escrow demand statements and changes to ownership records
We want new homeowners to understand the full scope of resources available to them upon moving into an HOA. By taking the time to help navigate the escrow process, we make sure buyers know they have an ally in their management company who is looking out for their best interests.
- Personalized introduction
- Member packet (governing documents, reserve study, etc.)
- Explanation of dues, assessments and penalties
- Amenities and common area walkthroughs